Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tag: 40 Beauty Questions About Me

This may be an old Tag but I wanted to do it anyway. I tag anyone who reads this to do it! :)

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice
.

What skin type do you have?

Combination/oily.

 
What is your current facial wash?

AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser & St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I swear by both of these! They work wonders!


Do you exfoliate?

Yes.


What brand do you use?

St. Ives Apricot Scrub.

What moisturizer do you use?
Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer or Boots No7 Rebalancing Day Fluid.

Do you have freckles?
No.
 
Do you use an eye cream?

Yes, Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Eye Cream. 


Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
 
I had more acne in high school than I do now, but it was never a major problem. I now hardly ever get acne except for during "that time of the month." lol  

Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
Yes, I tried it out in high school. I liked it a lot but got tired of ordering it.

What foundation do you use?

Bare Minerals Matte Foundation.

How about concealer?

I try new concealers all the time; lately I like the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment, MAC Studio Finish Concealer, & CoverGirl Simply Ageless concealer.

Do you know your undertone color?

I have warm undertones.


What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I think they're pretty and can really enhance a girl's eyes. 

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes, but I confess that I don't always abide by this "rule
." Oops! 

What brand of mascara do you use?

I am a mascara addict so that's a tough question to answer because I am always buying new ones! Lately I like CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion & Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express.


Sephora or M.A.C?
Tough one! But I think I will go with Sephora since they have many brands to choose from!

Do you have a M.A.C Pro-card?
No. 

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes & eyelash curler. 

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Yes, I'll either use Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study, or just plain concealer.


For the face?

I hardly ever use a primer, it's too humid where I live to be piling on products. 


What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Any champagne color will do but I really love my Stila eyeshadow in Starlight.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Both.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Never.


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I personally do not own any. They seem too messy so I'll stick with pressed eyeshadows. 


Do you use mineral makeup?

Yes, Bare Minerals. 


What is your favorite lipstick?

Probably Rimmel Moisture Renew in Coral Shimmer. I'm also loving the Revlon lipstick I just bought in Just Enough Buff. 

How about lipgloss?

Right now I am really loving my Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop! 


What is your favorite blush to use?

I am really enjoying my Milani Baked Blush in Corallina. 


Do you buy your makeup on eBay?

Nope I never have. It seems risky because a lot of fake makeup is sold on eBay. 


Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes, I love it!

 
Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)

Never have. Maybe someday but there aren't any where I'm currently living. 


Did you ever consider taking make up classes?

Watching YouTube is like taking free makeup classes! But I guess I would, sounds like fun.


Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

No, but I've had a lot of practice.


Name a makeup crime that you hat
e?
Super nude or light pink lips that make you look washed out & dead! 

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I mainly stick to neutrals but color is fun every now & then!


Which celebrity always has great make up?

Katy Perry, Rihanna, & Jennifer Lopez.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?

Concealer.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yes. 


Do you think you look good even without any make up on?

Yes, but I'd prefer to wear makeup anyway.


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Urban Decay, NARS, & Smashbox. 

What do you think of Makeup?

I love it; it's fun & creative! 

No comments:

Post a Comment