Friday, March 23, 2012

K-Mart Haul: Makeup I Found on Sale!

Hello loves! 

Last week I stopped by the K-Mart here in Guam because I have been on a long-time treasure hunt for the Maybelline Color Tattoos. Unfortunately, they hadn't restocked them and only had the orange & green colors which I don't want. :( I thought it was a failed trip until I found a bunch of Revlon stuff marked down super low! Score! I picked up one of everything because it was all less than $1 each. I'm not sure if these items are still available but I have a feeling they may not be since they were so cheap. :/ But I thought I'd share my finds with you all anyway! You gotta love a sale, right? :) (Oh & my search for Color Tattoos continues...) 

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Vintage: This polish is a cool-toned berry shade. I haven't tried it out yet but I think I will tonight!

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Vintage

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Vintage

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Vintage


Revlon Double Twist Mascara: I haven't tried this out yet but the brush is very unique as it has half regular bristles and half plastic bristles.

Revlon Double Twist Mascara in Black

Close-up of Revlon Double Twist Mascara brush

Close-up of Revlon Double Twist Mascara brush


Revlon Eyeshadows: I was pleasantly surprised by how pigmented these shadows are; they aren't the most pigmented shadows ever but they aren't sheer either.
  • 015 Shimmering Sienna: A warm bronze with a satin finish.
  • 025 Peacock Lustre: Teal with a satin finish.
  • 035 Glistening Snow: White with lots of tiny silver shimmer specks (more powdery than the other colors).
  • 030 Platinum Glimmer: A cool-toned metallic gunmetal gray.
 
015 Shimmering Sienna & 025 Peacock Lustre

015 Shimmering Sienna

025 Peacock Lustre

035 Glistening Snow & 030 Platinum Glimmer

035 Glistening Snow

030 Platinum Glimmer

015 Shimmering Sienna,  035 Glistening Snow, 030 Platinum Glimmer, 025 Peacock Lustre

No comments:

Post a Comment